I have 6 years’ experience in the Live Sound Engineering industry, particularly with Corporate and Rock and Roll events. I am easily adaptable and willing to travel to wherever you may need me, along with this I have plenty of experience doing large- and small-scale events.
If you need any more information do not hesitate to ask me.
I have experience in using the following;
- Yamaha CL Series, QL Series, M7 & LS9
- Midas Pro Series
- Digico SD
- Soundcraft VI series
- Dante recording
- d&b V, Y T, Q, E series as well as the D6,D12, D20 and D80 Amplifiers. I am an experienced user of arraycalc and R1 control software.
- l’acoustics KARA&dV-DOSC – LA Network Manager, SoundVision.
- Nexo Ps,M6,M10 STM including NS1 Design software
- Martin MLA full Size and Compact
- Sennheiser WSM
- IPAF 1b- 3a,3b
- On Event Production
- Sound Of Music
- Patch Productions
- Keele Students Union
- Blue Audio
- DMX Productions
- The NEC Group
- BarleyBeat Productions
- Sterling Event Group